Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I’m finally a Blogger!


Hey my runway beauties!
 I’m Kaiyla, a 17 year old Bostonian fashion addict! I have a passion for anything and everything beautiful.   I hope to one day be in the fashion/beauty industry.  I love reading about fashion/beauty products, shopping for new products/trying new products, and also giving advice to others. 

I’ve been reading blogs for about 6 months now and decided that I wanted to be a part of the world of blogging.   I wanted to create a blog where we talk about beauty, fashion, a little bit of personal experiences, but mainly everything to become runway ready.  I also wanted to connect with others who have the same passion I have.  I want this to be a place where you can come and meet people who feel the same way you do about a certain product or company.  Most of my post will be reviews, hauls, swatches, advice, etc.   I want my readers to feel comfortable expressing their obsession with makeup, and fashion.   

I encourage comments that either agree or disagree.  All comments are deeply appreciated.  If you would like to contact me you can email me at Kaiylanicole@gmail.com. 

XOXO
 
Kaiyla  <3


 
I <3 blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment