Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review: Julep February Maven Box Boho Glam


Hey my runway beauties! Today I wanted to share with you guys my review on the February Julep Maven Box in the style Boho Glam.  For those of you who don’t know what Julep is, it’s a monthly subscription program that offers $40 worth of new trending nail polish and nail care products all which is custom to each individual who subscribe. 
           
I took the style quiz and I got Boho Glam.  Inside my box was Julep’s Essential Cuticle oil.  It contains essential oils and Vitamin E which is suppose to soften rough cuticles and strengthens nails.  



Next was a nail polish in Marisa, which is a dark shimmery blue.



                            
Last but not least is another nail polish in Oscar.  Oscar is gold glitter.
                            
Overall review: The cuticle oil glides on very nice, but my cuticles feel the same (I have semi rough cuticles).  But I think if I use it more there probably would be more of a difference, so I’ll give you guys an update on that. As for the nail polishes they seem really watery. You have to watch out because some started dripping everywhere, so definitely wipe off any excess polish. I used two coats, but depending on how much you use you could probably pull off using just one.  My favorite would definitely be Oscar (the gold glitter).  I just love the way it looks on my nails, it’s just so glittery!  Marisa (dark shimmery blue) wouldn’t be my ideal color, but I actually like the way it looks on me. 
Grade: packaging/shipping A+
Nail polish B+
Oil C+
Overall B+

XOXO
Kaiyla <3

2 comments:

  1. congrats on being a blogger! you'll meet some amazing people, and it's so fun interacting in the blogging community. your new blog is amazing. :) i am blog-hopping... and enjoyed browsing your blog. you have a new follower! i'd be honored if you maybe had time to visit me. :) have a great day, and all the best on your lovely blog. YAY, for BLOG-HOPPING! :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will definitely check out your blog out!

      Delete