Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Favorites 2012

Hey my runway beauties!

I can't believe March is already over!  Here's a quick post on what I used most in march!

Vanilla Soft lips-  I used this a lot because of the cold weather and my lips we getting so chapped!  I put this bad boy on and my lips feel so good.




Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail color (#100 Invisible)- I used this a lot either alone or as a top coat! I love how it makes my nails look so shiny!


L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes-  This makes my lashes fuller, more curled, and black but not to black!  Love this mascara! 


Palmer's Hair Milk-  Smells just like coconuts.  This stuff makes my hair so soft, and it doesn't flake!  It's a lot like a lotion, and looks a lot like milk!  Although in some stores its sort of expensive ranging from $6-$10 I honestly think it's worth it!



Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads- This makes my skin look cleaner, smoother, and more refreshed.  There's two side a smooth side and a scrubbing side, which really helps to get all the dirt out.  There's a lot of product in the pads so I cut mines in half when I start to run low and it lasts an extra week or two.   



What are your March Favorites?

XOXO
Kaiyla <3

2 comments:

  1. Great favorites! I will try the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara!

    I'm a blog hopper! Your blog is really cute and I'm following you!
    Could you check out my blog, too?
    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete