Friday, March 16, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Lip Products

Hey my beauties!

   I love reading or watching videos of people's favorite products so I decided to do my own, just to give you guys an idea of the types of products I like.  I decided to separate the face, lips, eyes, etc. because that would be a very LONG list.  So without further ado here's my top ten favorite lip products!

10. Soft Lips Vanilla, $1.99-I absolutely love this product! It makes my lips so soft. It also smells just like vanilla!
9. Blistex, $1- Absolutely love this! Its very conditioning, I use it a lot during the winter.
8. Lush lip scrub (Sweet Lips), $8.95- This is my favorite lip scrub in the world.  The oil keeps your lips moist, and it takes off all that nasty dead skin. Plus it taste so good!
7. Kat Von D Lipstick (Stiletto), $19- This Lipstick is an oranged red. It's gorgeous paired with a lipgloss, and/or alone. 
6. Mac Lipliner (Cherry), $14 - It's a dark red, and very creamy, also glides on very smoothly.  
5. Nars Lipstick (Joyous Red), $24- This was my very first Nars product! It's described as a "Amber Red," it's has little gold sparkles, but it's not over done. It has a shimmery and sheen finish, but you don't notice it that much.  This lipstick is what started my obsession with Nars!
4. Mac Lipliner (Spice), $14- It's so creamy, and is so natural looking on my lips!  It last a decent amount of time.
3. Nars Lipstick (Manhunt), $24- Described as a "Sheer Poppy Red." I've seen it on different people and depending on your skin tone it looks more orange, than red.  With my skin tone it is a poppy red.
2. Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 (Fuchsia Fix), $15- Smells just like vanilla! It's moisturizes your lips, plus it leaves a natural looking color to your lips.  It has several different ingredients like oils, and butters that are very good for caring for your lips.
1. EOS lip balms, $2.99 - This is my all time favorite lip product! I think the packaging is so cute! I love cute packaging, but the it glides on so smooth and leaves my lips extremely kissable!


Left to right: Stiletto, Cherry, Joyous Red, Manhunt, Fuchsia Fix

What are your favorite lip products?

XOXO
Kaiyla <3

5 comments:

  1. I love the cherry shade

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a beautiful color! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for following! Followed you

    ReplyDelete