Thursday, May 10, 2012

Late Night Makeup session?

Late last night around 1:10am for some reason I felt the need to put makeup on.  I know it sounds weird, and I should of been a sleep, but I just felt this urge to put some makeup on.  So I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV and went for it.  I had no set look I was trying to achieve, but the colors that stood out to me were Sin, Lost, Baked, Zephyr and Midnight Cowgirl.  So looking at these colors, I immediately thought of a more bold bright neutral eye look.  So here is what I came up with



Definitely not my best but it's not extremely bad.  I wanted to do my full face (eyes, cheek, lips) so I did a light blush, and a very natural looking lip.



Products used:

FACE
UDPP
UD Baked (All over lid)
UD Lost (Outer corner/crease)
UD Sin (inner corner)
UD Midnight Cowgirl (Inner corner/ tear ducts)
UD Zephyr (highlight)
Milani Mineral Powder blush in #202 Sunset Beach
UD Baked (waterline)
L'oreal Million lashes Mascara


Lips 
Blistex 
Boots No7 in Power (center of lip)
Boots No7 in Glamour (All over lip)

For some reason I feel there are going to be more random late night makeup sessions for me.

Have you ever had an urge to 
just go and put makeup on ?


XOXO
Kai <3

4 comments:

  1. so pretty!! That eyeshadow colour really suits you and the lips look so fresh and kissable! lol Late night makeup sessions are the best for testing out different looks! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really are the best!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! Nice blog! I'm your new follower, I'll be really happy if you follow me back on Gfc and Bloglovin':) Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog. Just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'

      XOXO
      Kai <3

      Delete